Wednesday, April 7, 2010

On My Way!

April 6, 2010: On Thursday, April 1st I departed Minneapolis, MN on my way to Utah (no April Fool's joke). I left with all my material possessions packed in my car as I had been evicted from my apartment. The eviction was just another lesson in forgiveness that I needed to experience. Over the past year other lessons I have gone through are unemployment, foreclosure, bankruptcy, divorce (not yet finalized), and attempted suicide. Thankfully I was open to guidance from the Holy Spirit along the way! :) In fact, it is through that guidance that I was inspired to create this blog and accompanying Facebook page detailing my journey.

It is no coincidence that also about a year ago a friend of mine recommended I read 'Disappearance of the Universe' by Gary Renard (www.garyrenard.com). This book as well as Gary's other book 'Your Immortal Reality' changed my perception of life drastically. After reading these books, I finally felt like I had found what I was searching for my whole life! That was both scary and exciting at the same time. It was through Gary's books that I found out about 'A Course In Miracles' (ACIM) published by the Foundation For Inner Peace (www.acim.org).

After embracing the ideas in these books as well as receiving guidance from the Holy Spirit I was led to the Living Miracles Monastery in Fruitland, UT (www.miracles-monastery.org). But before I came here I met my mom in Heber City, UT. This was significant for me because I had not seen her in 8 years and had very little contact with her. This was my choice as a result of holding grievances and not practicing true forgiveness. I knew that I could not awaken to my true reality while still continuing relationships that were not pure Love. I still experience resistance to undoing the ego but every moment is a chance to begin again and think with the Mind of God rather than the ego.

I will be detailing my experiences along the way and I trust that this blog will serve the purpose that the Holy Spirit has given it in fulfilling the Will of God. Love, Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment